Do you want to grow taller fast, without having to take in growth pills that are not that much effective? Well, that’s easy, but you need to exert more effort on this option, but you’ll definitely get the results that you want. Here are some tips for you, for your endeavor to grow taller fast.
1. The first thing that you should do in the morning is to exercise, but before you do those hard-core exercises, you may want to do some stretching first. You can do this while you are still lying down on the bed, to waken up your senses. Stretch your arms as if you were pulling it up, and then stretch your legs downward, as if you were pulling it down. Doing this every morning before you wake up would help you grow taller fast.
2. Breathing is also a good exercise in the morning. Go ahead, and take some deep breaths. Inhale deep with your nose, hold your breath, and then exhale with your mouth. Do this repetitively to fill your lungs with oxygen.
3. You need enough sunshine in the body so, you may go outdoors and expose yourself into the early morning sunshine. The sun provides us vitamin D, which is a necessary nutrient needed by the body.
4. Now, you can start those exercises that you have in mind. You may begin with walking outside. Walking is a very good exercise that may be done any time of the day.
5. After your daily exercises, you should end it up with doing some massages in particular points of your body, to stimulate your growth hormones. Massage can be a form of exercise, and at the same time, a form of relaxation for you.
6. Remember that you should maintain a very good posture. SO not slouch when you are sleeping . Let your stomach in and put your chest out. Your chin should always be in an upright position to maintain that posture, In doing this, you will feel that you are indeed taller.
7. It is important that when you feel tired after exercising, you should rest. Your body needs to regain its energy to do other things, so better take those short naps for about half an hour, then after you can go back to your chores.
8. When you are about to sleep at night, you should always remember to keep your back flat on the bed to straighten out your spine.
9. Do not forget to drink plenty of water. You need water to keep you from dehydration and to replenish the lost moisture in your body while exercising.
10. Last but not the least, you should avoid nicotine and alcohol. Unhealthy habit won’t lead you to your success in growing taller fast. Instead it would hinder you to do so, because of the toxic it gives your body.
Here some exercises that you can use on your daily basis to increase your height.